About the Event
The prolonged pandemic has caused mayhem for businesses across the globe. CFOs of Philippine enterprises, as are their regional counterparts, are into uncharted territory, and are rethinking their business planning and strategies. The primary objective is to re-evaluate the transformation drive and investments into creating more resilience in enterprise operations and be agile to opportunities.
Working collaboratively with other C-suites and external stakeholders than ever before, CFOs are now instrumental in re-digitalization process.
During today’s uncertain economic outlook and path to business recovery, there are some questions that keep the senior finance executives awake at night:
- What is the changing role of CFO in accelerating transformation initiatives to ensure survival and continuity during volatile period?
- How should CFOs bring value to their organisations in time of economic disruption and uncertainties?
- How exactly should CFOs in Philippines re-evaluate their goals for the long-term strategy of their organisation?
Questex’s CFO Innovation Forum Philippines will provide you with exclusive insights on the intense changes that are shaping the enterprise world today, highlight the near future’s financial trends and connect you with technologies that you will need to better respond to disruptions.
Who Should Attend?
CFOs, MDs, VPs, Directors, GMs, and Senior Managers, involved in:
- Financial Planning & Analysis (FP & A)
- Strategic Planning & Forecasting
- Costing & Budgeting
- Treasury Operations
- Project Financing
- Merger & Acquisition (M&A)
- Investment / Portfolio Management
- Auditing & Internal Control
- Tax Governance
- Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC)
- Statutory & Regulatory Reporting
- Fiscal Policy Planning
- Financial Technology Solutions