About the Event
One of the fastest growing economy in the region, the Philippines, according to Reuters with a predicted 3.1% increase in the first quarter is facing the biggest blow.
The delayed lockdown for Luzon island which accounts for 70% of the country’s economy is evidence of the government’s attempt to protect the economy amidst fast emerging uncertainties, followed by aggressive stimulus package worth around 1.4 trillion pesos aimed at stabilizing the economy. The Philippines Central Bank predicts that the country will see a U-shaped economic recovery by Q4 2021.
The expectations from the CFOs, in this difficult situation, has grown more than ever. The shifting business transformational goal posts, fluctuating confidence indexes, oscillating market stability and increasing competition, unclear labor market and rising capital inefficiency are a few challenges to name, facing the CFOs.
In the new normal, when costs outpace revenue, CFOs need to re-align their focus on the organizational structure, technology, talent acquisition and process optimization, to meet the end goal.
Key Topics Discussed:
- Where is finance profile headed in 2021: Examining the CFO’s reemergence plans
- Future-Ready CFO: Adopting to the new changes and building a sustainable balance sheet
- Mitigating the fear of recession: how to ensure course-correction swiftly
- Redesigning and optimizing the supply chains
- Integrating remote collaborations tools and leveraging digital technologies in automating
Who Should Attend?
CFOs, MDs, VPs, Directors, GMs, and Senior Managers, involved in:
- Financial Planning & Analysis (FP & A)
- Strategic Planning & Forecasting
- Costing & Budgeting
- Treasury Operations
- Project Financing
- Merger & Acquisition (M&A)
- Investment / Portfolio Management
- Auditing & Internal Control
- Tax Governance
- Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC)
- Statutory & Regulatory Reporting
- Fiscal Policy Planning
- Financial Technology Solutions